My Professional Experience
With more than 16 years of experience working with websites, currently one of my best skill is organize websites information, create sitemaps, wireframes and manage web projects. I just love define, structure and design.
I’ve been worked in many financial projects, including e-banking redesigns. Since the year 1999, I have taken several seminars and courses for Web Application Development, Web Design and User Experience. As I have background skills of an Analyst and Programmer (with Java, ASP and PHP), I can clearly understand web application designs, information systems and I can help you correct some confusing elements of your current design.
- More than 16 years working with websites.
- Design (UI) user interfaces for websites and interactive applications.
- Usability Evaluations and Usability Test.
- Good skills in project leadership, communication, writing and client interaction.
Tools and Design Practices:
- Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop (CS3)
- OmniGlaffle, Omni Outliner, Visio
- CMS:Â WordPress, Drupal
Some UX Design projects (wireframes, sitemaps):
- Cable & Wireless Panama
- RPC TV
- Intranets: Banco General, Bladex
Other projects (design, programming):
- MAPFRE (Diseño de sitio privado para Corredores)
- ASSA (Diseño de Website y sitio privado para Corredores)
- Ipsos TMG Panama
- Pardini & Associates
- Ingeniería RM
2012: Speaker at WIAD Panama (World Information Architecture Day), (Card Sorting: Designing based on the users mental model).
2010: Speaker at “Universidad Santa Maria La Antigua” COMTEC (Usability in Web Apps).
2008: I’ve been invited as a speaker to talk at “Universidad del Istmo” and at “World Usability Day 2008″. See the presentations here.